The application creation is a guided process in Cloudpermit. You will start the application creation from your Dashboard. After creating a draft application, you will complete the required application data and sign off on the application before submission.
This tutorial will learn how to sign off on the building permit application and submit it. Only Applicants can sign off on applications. Sometimes, the application may require other roles, such as Agent or Property Owner, to sign it off.
- To sign off on the application, click Sign Off Application.
- Depending on the municipality and the type of the building permit application, different documents on this page may require Applicants to fill them out before proceeding.
- Click Declaration of Applicant.
- This declaration states which roles must sign off on the application. See How to give yourself multiple roles in the "Parties to the application" section.
- Click Sign Off in each declaration.
- Your application is now signed off.
- Click Submit Application.
- Your application is submitted. The Authority will start reviewing it.