Cloudpermit provides the ability to add parties to collaborate on the application. The Parties to the Application section is included in the application workspace. All stakeholders in the application, like applicants, authorities, constructors, or designers, have access to the section. If decided, they can send invitations to the selected parties to collaborate on the application. After accepting the invitation, the party has access to the in-built Messaging workspace to view, send messages, and respond to them.
In this section, you will learn how to invite parties to the application. The instruction applies to users having an account in Cloudpermit. If you do not have it yet, follow the instructions in the article How to register a Cloudpermit account.
- In the Application workspace, scroll to Parties to the Application.
- Click Add or invite party+.
- Type the invitee's email address (Email address).
- Select a role(s) from the drop-down menu. The amount of selected roles is not limited.
- Give permissions:
- Permission Modify applications enable the invitee to add and change information in the application.
- Permission View all applicable phases allows the invitee to view the application in its different progress phases.
- Permission Add new applications enables the invitee to add and change data in the application.
6. Click Send Invite.
7. The invitation is sent to the invitee.