This article will show you how to remove an uploaded attachment from your application.
- Attachments can only be removed from applications in the "draft" status.
- Attachments become part of the official record once they have been sent in. Only municipal officials can delete them.
- In the application workspace, scroll down to "Attachments." Select the file you wish to remove from the application and click the three horizontal dots in the right side of the row to expand the drop-down menu.
- Select "Delete attachment."
- Once you have confirmed your delition, the attachment will be removed from your application.
- The selected attachment has been removed from your application.