The Attachments feature is available in all application types in Cloudpermit. Municipalities configure required attachments to each application type to ensure they have the correct attachment requirements. In that way, Applicants will only submit valid applications with relevant attachments.
In this section, you will learn how to delete your uploadattachments from applications on Cloudpermit. You can delete attachments only in the Draft status. Once submitted, the attachments become part of the official record and can only be deleted by authorities.
- In the Application workspace, scroll to Attachments.
- Select the attachment you wish to delete from the application.
- Click the three dots (...) on the right.
- Click Delete attachment.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Yes.
- The selected attachment is deleted from the application.