The application creation is a guided process in Cloudpermit. You will start the application creation from your Dashboard. Depending on your application's category, work type, and target selection, Cloudpermit provides you with a correct application form to fill out and submit.
Before submitting, the required application data must be completed. This tutorial will learn how to complete this required application data in your building permit application.
- Your application is in the Draft step. The Required Tasks progress bar at the top of your application shows the required actions. Each missing item in the application is marked with a red symbol. They must be completed before proceeding to the next step.
- Scroll to Application Data. This section includes applications you must fill out. Depending on the category, work type, and work target of the application you are applying for, you will be presented with different forms in this section.
- Click the application to enter the application form.
- Fill out all mandatory fields marked with a red asterisk (*). All other information is optional. Cloudpermit saves your data automatically.
- Click Back to Workspace.
- Fill out all the required forms.
- Go to Attachments.
- All required attachments are listed here.
- Add attachments to the application by dragging and dropping files in the drag and drop zone or uploading them from your computer.
- Select an attachment type from the drop-down menu.
- Select file visibility.
- Click Done. Cloudpermit converts all attachments to archivable PDF format.
- Scroll up to the Required Tasks progress bar. It shows that all required tasks are completed (green). The next step is to sign off the application.