The process of creating any application in Cloudpermit is guided. Various application types will be preconfigured in Cloudpermit by municipalities. When you begin creating your draft application, the appropriate template will be offered to you based on your application category, work type, and target selection. Before submitting the application, all application data marked with an asterisk (*) must be entered.
After you've created your application, the application workspace will be displayed. The "Required Tasks" progress bar at the top of the application workspace displays the tasks that must be completed before moving on to the next step. A red symbol denotes each missing item in the application. When you provide the missing data, the red spots turn green, and you are ready to move on to the next step.
- Navigate to "Application Data." This section contains forms that you must complete. They are listed under "WAiting for Customer tab. If you wish to add other forms that those required, select them from the drop-down menus under "work type" and "work target." To enter the form workspace, choose a draft form and click on it.
- Fill in all required fields denoted by a red asterix*. Everything else is optional. Cloudpermit automatically saves your data in the form. To return to the application workspace, click "Back to Workspace" at the top left.
- You have now filled out all required forms in the application.
- Scroll down to "Attachments" All required attachments to this application are listed under "Required attachments"..
- Drag and drop files into the "drag-and-drop zone" or upload them from your computer to add attachments to the application. Choose a type of attachment from the "Type" drop-down menu. Under "File visibility," change the visibility. Select "Done." Learn more about attaching files here.
- Cloudpermit converts all uploaded attachments to archivable PDF format.
- Navigate to the top of the application workspace. The progress bar for "Required Tasks" demonstrates that all required tasks have been completed (green) in the application. The application must then be signed off on.